Monday, October 23, 2006



Here is a favorite photo of my kittygrrl, Ondine Le Chat. Her first name means "water spirit" in French because she likes to play with water. Once, she fell into the tub with me while I was taking a bath. She's really a shy, hidey cat who can almost literally disappear into the woodwork. She's able to disappear into a closet space and turn herself invisible to the human eye or scrunch herself up under a bedframe so that she looks like a shoe.

This picture of Ondine was taken at our cabin, Baroque Haus, which is located on Lake Burr Oak in Morgan County, Ohio. I love taking Ondine to the cabin with us because she is a serious hunter, and it's interesting to watch this city cat go country on the weekends.

Mostly she likes to curl up in the black ladder back chair located in the dining area of the cabin, and I love to see her looking so peaceful and content. I like to curl up with her, a good book, and a toasty fire in the woodstove.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home