Monday, October 31, 2005


This is Buddha Baby. Posted by Picasa


All sort of bizaare topics crossed my mind for a Halloween blog. I thought about doing a quirky meditation on the 14th century Black Death because there was a great show about it on National Geographic channel last night. Instead, I decided post a picture of Buddha Baby. She's my first grandchild, born on October. 9. I call her Buddha Baby because she radiates such blissful contentment from her newborn soul. Although I've not seen lots of newborns on which to base a comparison, I have concluded that this child is truly outstanding. She gives me a reason to think about something on Halloween besides the Black Death or the risk of contracting avian flue this winter. I would like to live long enough to see this child become a young lady.

1 Comments:

Blogger J. T. BLEU said...

I am here to learn.

11:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home